SerenaKetchum

How much of Pokémon have you seen?

I've seen all the movies and shorts/prequels ("TV movie" specials included), Chronicles, Origins, Mystery Dungeon and Mega Evolution specials. As for the TV series, the last episode I saw was "Securing the Future!", anything before it I've seen them all.

i am more active on pokemon games, i played all the core series and finished the elite four but some of the post game adventure still not finished...

i also download pokemon anime and movies, but im still on season 5, haha, still catching up to the latest episodes...

i am more active on pokemon games, i played all the core series and finished the elite four but some of the post game adventure still not finished... i also download pokemon anime and movies, but im still on season 5, haha, still catching up to the latest episodes...
That's approximately 750+ worth of episodes, lol. If anything, BW is skippable since it's considered to be the worst saga ever by the entire fan-base.