Anon316

Introductions Section

Hey there everyone! I'm a former veteran user of Kametsu, now moving to our new home right here on MR & our Snahp. Special thanks to @megajewย & @missepsย for finding the newest alternatives...

We're keep tracking the latest episodes weekly per programme as necessary. So, nice to meet ya, again... for a bit. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi. Everyone.

I'm former user of Kamestsu and Snahp. I moved here because the site Nandato is down and can't contact the @misseps and @DJStarfish about the download links. ๐Ÿ˜ž Also, i'm now uploader of whole season of majority Brazilian and French shows via archive.org. To finnish this, follow me on Twitter to Nandato's members if the site is not restored normal.

Hello, perhaps Hello again for anyone from Kametsu and (sigh) Nanda.to.

Don't expect anything from me to upload because of my job taking about 3/4 of my time while awake. I might as well pass for a ghost.

I like retro PC Games and console games through Emulators, Cartoons new and old, and in some rare cases might watch Anime again.