SerenaKetchum

A possible alternative to try to get this forum active?

Providing the lighter theme would be a start. I don't visit near as much when I'm on my PC because the black hurts my eyes a little. It's too dark for me. 

A bot for the Discord to post when Download threads pop up might be nice and a way to drag people over. Linking to the forum itself if you're on other websites such as Snahp in your signature. 

Let's be real here. It's much easier to pull up Discord on your phone than a website and chat about anime there. People are here for download content not discussion. 

Yeah, I also requested that but I guess there won't be any due to lack of activity?

I agree that discussion is also important to attract attention here, but what should the main focus be? We can't go for general pokemon forums like Bulbagarden, Serebii, PokeCommunity, etc. Well, for the last one, they do showcase fanmade content so that's one thing. What I'm saying is, we have to attract something here that's not downloads. We need to focus on something no one has ever done before or something you guys haven't seen yet.

I hear what you’re saying. I wish I could think of something, but for me RPG and giveaways wouldn’t keep me around. I’m just not into that stuff anymore. I feel like forums and blogs are a bit of a dying art - but it could be that I’m lazy. 

I have something in mind, though it might turn out to be interesting. I always wanted to document how much of the japanese music 4Kids and TPCI have kept in their respective dubs, how much did they trim out (4Kids was way notorious with this practice), and how many were just downright removed. I mean, there is a google doc circulating on the internet, and someone documented it years ago on Bulbagarden forums, but it's too vague IMO. It doesn't explain much. With this potential database, we could be the new Bulbagarden, just focusing on the soundtrack aspects of it. They don't document this properly, then again it's no their forte. opinions welcome.

Yes we know nanda is more popular, but I'm happy with the current status. Does it need to change? Some sites are a victim of their popularity, but obv this isn't there yet. But if you want to increase activity, go ahead.

This site started off promising, but after the glitch that erased everything it scared the prolific uploaders away. Those of us still here could take up some of the slack. I've been thinking of posting some of the stuff i've had on my account for ages and many of the gems i've found on other sites. If we had 10 members post 1 series a week we might be able to convince an encoder or two to stick around.